Client Engagement Audit (CEA)
A 'Client Engagement Audit' is a test used to determine how well a business is performing in terms of client engagement. Satisfied and delighted clients are highly ‘engaged’ refer more and will purchase more, whereas dissatisfied clients are ‘dis-engaged’ disloyal and damage the businesses reputation.
The 'Client Engagement Audit' and appropriate follow up will deliver these quantifiable business benefits:
- Improved Client Retention, Cross Sales and Referral Rates
- Increased Lead Generation and Conversion Rates from Existing Marketing Activities
- Immediate Perceived Improvement in Client Satisfaction (and Actual Over Time)
- 90%+ of clients are happy to tell Enquir3 things they won’t tell their supplier.
- The process leads to improved client satisfaction and enhanced competitive advantage.
- You don’t know what you don’t know, this will be hurting your business right now*.
* 100% of audits conducted to date have identified previously unknown client dissatisfaction issues.
Client Engagement Audit, only £799* +VAT
Client Engagement Audit – Money Back Guarantee
As no-one can be sure of the full value of the process until client feedback has been analysed and the potential for business improvement established, we offer a 100% money back guarantee:
- Enquir3 will successfully complete the audit with the majority of clients interviewed.
- The Business will receive immediate sales and / or referral opportunities.
- The Business will receive improvement suggestions from clients that can be used to boost profits.
- The Business will receive highly relevant content to feed into your current marketing activities.
If the process does not deliver at least 3 out of 4 of the above, the businesses will receive a 100% refund.
A Client Engagement Audit includes the following:
- The email template, sent to make clients aware Enquir3 will be calling on behalf of the business.
- Enquir3 conduct Client Engagement Interviews (max. 10 attempts to contact / interview each client)
- Email notification to relevant personnel with full detail every time an interview is successfully completed.
- Weekly status update with full detail of the results of all Audit interviews.
- Full review on completion. An expert Business Advisor will demonstrate to the client how their client feedback can be used to deliver:
a. Improved Client Retention.
b. Increased Sales and Profits from existing clients.
c. Increased Referrals from clients and other introducers
d. Improved Lead Generation AND Conversion rates.
e. Improved operations => lower cost and more efficient
Comes with a 100% money back guarantee
To find out more call us on 0207 100 5180 or give us your contact details and we will call you to discuss