If you would like to find out more about Enquir3, then leave your details and one of the team will be in touch
Advisors Programme - 6 Step Process
The Referral Mastermind Group Strategy has been developed by Enquir3 process and revolves around three core activities:
1. Getting to the Truth > Client and other Stakeholder Interview
Interviews provide a rich source of ‘content’ that can be used for communications with all Stakeholders. This not only supports the objectives of improving client satisfaction, retention and referrals, but also assists lead generation and conversion.
More often than not, over time client feedback indicates a high degree of satisfaction with prices and value for money, which in turn allows the business to increase prices and bottom line profits.
These uncover the causes of dissatisfaction which can be acted upon and over time eliminated resulting in improved satisfaction, retention and referrals, and at the same time…
Addressing the causes of dissatisfaction, means less firefighting, improved staff morale and more time to focus on helping clients, boosting operational efficiency.
2. Creating Your Story > Content Creation to leverage communication
The vast majority of businesses have all the tools they need to communicate with clients and prospects, a website, email, social media, but they don’t use them. They don’t communicate with prospects and clients because they struggle and fail to systematically create interesting and meaningful content.
Every good sales person uses ‘stories’ and ‘anecdotes’ to sell their services. Interview clients, identify the happy ones with a great story to tell, write the ‘success stories’ in the form of a mini case study and ‘problem is solved’.
Testimonials and mini case studies with a bit of context; problems solved, benefits enjoyed and the profile of satisfied clients… delivers the content needed to communicate:
- In Prospecting: Increase lead generation and conversion => increased new client acquisition.
- Client Engagement: Increase retention, cross sales and referrals.
3. Telling Your Story > Automation Technology
Even with content, business owners frequently struggle to maximise the opportunity. Enquir3 have developed a suite of technology to automate the process. Automation reduces the labour required which in turn makes the entire process extremely affordable.
The automation technology delivers:
Streamlined the collection of Stakeholder Feedback and Testimonials:
- Using a combination of telephone interviews.
- Feedback Apps.
- Electronic feedback forms with automated processing.
Automated Referral Request and Reward Systems:
- Automate the process of requesting and tracking referrals.
Semi-Automated Publication across multiple websites and media:
- Testimonials and Case Studies.
- Pages automatically ‘call’ and display relevant content
This can be delivered as either a DIY solution for businesses with the resources and inclination to do it in house. The vast majority of clients focus on income generation, i.e. they do what they do to generate revenue and outsource the entire process to Enquir3 or others.
Even with the entire process outsourced, a series of management decisions and systematic testing and measuring is required to establish the optimum process and combination of activities for each business. This leads us to the action plan and the process that forms the foundations of the first 6 months:
Months 1 to 6:
- Client Satisfaction – A process to improve client engagement.
- Content Creation – Interesting and relevant to audience.
- Communicating – Engaging with all key stake holders.
- Measuring and addressing causes of client dissatisfaction.
- Clarifying commercial messaging – maximise referrals / sales.
- Systematic, proactive partner referral strategies.
This is the ‘foundation’ phase and the businesses who have successfully followed the process will be ‘Referral Ready’ allowing them to move their business growth to the next level.
Month 7 onwards is focussed on establishing a successful ‘Referral Mastermind Group’ where the members work with each other to proactively identify businesses who need each other’s services, to make targeted and timely introductions and endorsements. This ‘Referral Process’ will be deployed in a manner which results in perfect referrals at the ideal time and of the optimum quantity being passed.
The groups will need to continue to meet on a regular basis to keep the process running.
Month 7 onwards…
- Referral Partnership Process, plus
- Peer Problem Solving, plus
- Expert Speaker / Business Advice
Let's talk and explore how you could be developing your consultancy practice. Call now on 0207 100 5180 or email for a call back.