If you would like to find out more about Enquir3, then leave your details and one of the team will be in touch
After the interview - what next?
Conducting the 'Client Satisfaction Intervew' raises an expectation with your customer that something will happen as a result.
So what should you do?
- As a minimum... send an email or make a call to say 'THANK YOU'.
- Consider sending a gift. Create a 'talking point' for a later conversation.
- Share their comments and request permission to publish online.
- Add the testimonial with your own comments to your website.
- Share on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Create a news item / case study to support your sales & marketing activities.
- Make sure everything you do links back your own and your clients website.
- Share what you have done (ensure you have your clients permission).
- FOLLOW UP use the feedback to make positive business decisions.
- Take the opportunity to ask for referrals.
- Introduce additional products, services or promotions appropriate to your client
Do you need further support to maximise the opportunity? Read more here
Once the interviews have been completed Enquir3 can offer the following additional support:
Post Interview: Set-up
We take the time to understand your positioning and keywords so they can be leveraged throughout your collateral.
Investment: £275 plus VAT
Post Interview: Step 1
Comprises two emails to thank the client for their feedback, plus Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn content creation with company comments.
Investment: £49 plus VAT
Post Interview: Step 2
Creation of Case Study & News item
Investment: £149 plus VAT
Post Interview: Step 3
Creation of styled pdf Case Study and supporting video
Investment: £199 plus VAT
Also worth considering... We would also recommend a small gift to be sent after the interview has been completed. The company that we recommend sends a jar of handmade sweets with a handwritten personalised note of thanks.