Business Advisors - Looking for Immediate Impact
Whether you and 'old hand' or 'new' to the world of delivering business advice you probably have two priorities...
Finding and keeping clients of the right type, those who want to work with you in the long term. To do this it reall helps to be able to deliver an immediate impact.
Consider what the Enquir3 Programme will do for you:
- immediate impact with your prospects.
- immediate and high value insight to your clients.
- guaranteed results...for you... and your clients.
- 4 hours of personal programme training (remote or face to face, depending on location).
- Full programme collateral - available online for 12 months.
- 3 months unlimited mentor support delivered via phone / remote meeting.
- Access to potential new clients through our 'Referral Mastermind Programme'.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
Your investment: only £597 +VAT **INTRODUCTORY OFFER**
I wasn't expecting that format. It's always good to go and remind yourself of what you are supposed to be doing! I feel invigorated and refreshed - it was really good content. I was initially a little...
- Accountant… retained client in the process of leaving, generated fee income of £130,000 over 2 years (ROI, 3714:1)
- Furniture retailer… client stated ‘we could double / triple what we do with you from £20k to £60k per month’.
- Telecoms provider… upsold to 20% of clients interviewed. Increase in annual revenue with each client 225%.
- Financial services provider… identified client prepared to pay additional £6k per annum on retainer.
- Manufacturer… discovered 6 out of 10 clients were unaware of most the maintenance services the company offers.
- Construction company… discovered 80% of their marketing was aimed at sectors who never purchased anything.
The Enquir3 Programme is a three step process delivering Client Retention, Cross Sales, Referrals and Marketing Content.
Step 1: Discover What Clients Really Feel About Your Business ++
Step 2: Increasing Client Engagement, Client Satisfaction, Cross Sales and Referrals ++
Step 3: Maximising Client Engagement, Client Satisfaction, Cross Sales and Referrals ++
Every business is different, but the following apply to every successful business:
- Clients - the right type, i.e. with a need, and money to profitably pay for the service.
- High levels of client satisfaction (or very low levels of client dissatisfaction).
- Efficient and effective operations delivered in a consistent and repeatable manner.
- A cost effective way to acquire new clients that fit the ‘ideal client profile’.
- If you wish to grow, the capacity to deal with increased demand.