How to Keep Your Customers Longer, Increase their Spend and Generate More Referrals
About this workshop
During this session Daniel Plowright from Enquir3 will share simple steps to get ahead of your competitors and create a truly engaged customer base who actively promote your products or services. You will also find out why your customers really buy from you, which will help you create your own unique story to share with others.
Rather than a ‘to do’ list you will leave the session with a ‘must do’ list of activities which will make all of your marketing and business development activities so much easier (and more cost effective) to implement.
Keep in mind…
- An average business loses 10-20% of its existing clients each year.
- It is seven times more costly to acquire a new customer than keep a current one.
As a taster, these are some of the topics we will be exploring;
- ‘Your Story’ – what do your ‘future customers’ really care about.
- ‘Strengths & Opportunities’ – how to prioritise focus your marketing effort for greatest return.
- ‘Relevant & Unique’ – how to systemise content creation for competitive advantage.
- ‘Referral Ready’ – what does it mean and how to achieve it.
Feedback from previous sessions.
“Fantastic Masterclass! The main thing I came away with was that, while marketing is important, we have lots of existing customers and we should spend time understanding what they want and need, and being more proactive in developing our relationships with them. I gained ideas as to how we can build our current relationship with our clients.”
“Friendly, relaxed style of presenting. Made sure to ask what everyone wanted to get out of the session at the start and then checked back with everyone at the end – any further questions. Best part of the presentation was the run through the Improving Business Performance diagram – a stark reminder of what works!”
“The marketing seminar put the emphasis on growing your existing clients rather than searching for new ones. People are big on setting up new campaigns when they should be reviewing their numbers to see where they can grow that instead.”
- This was the best most useful session I have been to so far.
- Overall it was a great presentation that will help us to remind us what we need to do.
- Some brilliant advice being taken away today, much appreciated.
- Enjoyed the session, will be using it to help our business grow.
- We are a very young business so the content in todays session provides a really good guideline for us to start with, thanks you.
- Lovely seminar, took a lot of info away with me to implement.
- As a sales person looking for business who doesn’t like ‘hard sell’ this was a great reminder of how important our existing client base is to our business. Will be working out a referral plan.
- Great presentation! I have come away with action points that will alter my approach.
- I found the session useful, even though it is not focussed on a particular business. I would recommend it to anyone who is new to marketing.
- Excellent presentation, fun and informative. The discussion sessions were useful to hear other people’s ideas and to express our own views.
Contact us to book a workshop for your business or organisation.