Why client engagement matters to your business
After you have completed a Client Engagement Audit of your clients, there are a number of different options which you may choose to pursue. Enquir3 offers a number of additional services which can enhance and increase the value of your client feedback.
What do your clients really care about. Are they going to stick around and make referrals?
Tell the stories and create the evidence you need to secure new business in your target markets
Establish your ‘social proof’ and tell your story to a wider audience via Video Testimonials
Get your content working for you. Save time and effort by automating your marketing.
So What Workshop
The most efficient way to ensure you are ‘on message’ and focused on client needs.
A fully supported programme with an Enquir3 Client Engagement specialist.
A suite of Client Engagement tools to enhance website content and ‘social proof’
SEO Content Package
If SEO is important to your business this will deliver ‘fresh and relevant’ content
What would happen if you had a truly open and honest conversation with your clients?
- You’d hear some encouraging words from people who enjoyed dealing with you
- You’d hear about some things that cause them mild/medium/ strong dis-satisfaction
- You’d open up opportunities to deliver services they don’t currently buy
- You’d be able to obtain warm referrals to new clients
Enquir3 offer a range of services to ensure the your business is benefiting from ‘fully leveraged relationships’.
- Understanding what your clients really think and say about your products and services.
- Knowing who would happily and proactively refer you to their contacts.
- Recognise the issues that really do cause dissatisfaction…
- Real clarity in the delivery of your message to your target audience.
- A fully automated system to leverage critical marketing content.
- A repeatable process for requesting and (where appropriate) rewarding referrals.
- Inclusion in a group of likeminded business owners.
- Knowing what your workforce really think and whether they are likely to stay around.
- Flexible monthly activity programmes which allow you to focus on your own area of expertise.
- Fully supported development programmes if thats what you really need.