How do your clients view your business?
Measure your client engagement and the potential in your client base
It is rare that management or staff know what their clients or customers really like and dislike about your business, it’s people and the products or services you deliver.
Your business will almost certainly fall into one of two camps, you either:
Don’t provide an effective system to ask for, receive and respond to structured feedback from your clients
or you do, but...
You fail to: Ask the right questions, in the right way and at the right time
A ‘Client Engagement Audit’ will deliver real Client Insight…
- What stands out about the products/services your business delivers?
- What your business could do to improve customer/client satisfaction?
- How many customers/clients would recommend your business to others?
- Your current level of customer/client satisfaction:
- How well do customers/clients think your service is delivered?
- Does your business offer good value for money?
- Do customers/clients think your people are considerate and helpful?
- How do your customers/clients rate the quality of your communications?