The current reality for many businesses is…
- Too many focus their marketing effort on activities with no measurable return.
- Most agree that ‘cross selling’, ‘referrals’ and ‘word of mouth’ should be the easiest source of new business.
- However, the main drive for business development seems to be on ‘new client engagement’ rather than leveraging relationships with existing clients*.
- Most see the value of ‘feedback’ but don’t maximise it.
- All business have become publishers of content, most struggle to create it.
- We all ‘love a good story’ and every business should have many stories to tell.
- The stories should come from the benefits the client perceives, not necessarily what the business believes it delivered.
- If they start talking to clients* and they will provide all the stories you need.
*this would also include, ex-clients / known prospects etc.
Working with Enquir3 delivers…
- A more engaged client base through generating cross sell and referral opportunities.
- A longer term revenue stream through improved client retention.
- Focus on how and where to improve the business (to cost effectively deliver the ‘right’ service).
- As many stories as needed to support the key messages.
How is this done?
- A portal is created to facilitate the collection and distribution of the customer generated content.
- Selected clients (and other stakeholders) are interviewed by phone.
- Email alerts are sent to the nominated contact after each interview is completed.
- On completion of the calling cycle collated results are prepared for review.
All the business has to start the process is…
- Send an email to the selected clients (typically 10 to start with) – based on a template provided.
- Provide the contact details of the selected clients and the services they take.
What results might be expected?
Based on past experience we would guarantee that each pilot will generate a business insight which would lead to incremental sales opportunities, improvement / profit opportunities, or both. .
If you would like to know more please get in touch.