Referral Ready - Priority #3
How clear and concise is your key sales message?
Would I find it easy to recommend you to others?... Really easy?
- Is your 'message' consistent across all key media and personnel?
- Does your website clearly identify your key target clients, their problems and solutions?
- Does your 'marketing' talk about 'us, our company and our products'.....or the client and their problems?
- Do you have a database of prospects and clients in a format that allows for regular email marketing?
- Are you aware of the challenges in complying with GDPR?
- If there is a database are prospects and customer profiled, needs identified?
- Does the database identify why customers become customers and why they chose the company ahead of others?
- Is there clear and unambiguous evidence of a successful track record, e.g. testimonials and case studies?
Tools for communications – are these appropriate and in place:
- Website, responsive, up to date, with easy to use CMS.
- Email marketing platform – what if anything is in use today?
- CRM System – how is data grouped / segmented for communications purposes?
- How frequently are clients and prospects emailed, how frequently are website updates made?
- Are the key social media platforms setup and in regular use?
Audit – selection of parties to interview…
- Looking to confirm satisfaction of advocates – identify and interview the happiest clients to get good sales collateral.
- Clients with a success story to tell… start of a process designed to create a case study, agree the ideal story from the outset.
- General feel of average client satisfaction – need a sample for each distinct group.
- Sales process feedback – interview newly acquired clients.
- Customer Service perception – interview established clients.
- If applicable – interview clients in final months of contract prior to renewal – to maximise renewal probability.
- Cross Selling maximisation – identify and interview clients with greatest cross sales need and probability of sales success.
- Referral maximisation – identify and interview clients with the greatest access to suitably profiled prospective clients
Need help? Please give the Enquir3 team a call on 0207 100 5180.