If you would like to find out more about Enquir3, then leave your details and one of the team will be in touch
Maximising Your Stakeholder Relationships
There are a limited number of 'levers' you can pull on to impact your business performance.
What are you looking to change? Top line sales, bottom line profits, both?
Who can you engage with to achieve this? Your 'Stakeholders'.
Your business is unique, but all businesses have the same needs:
- Efficient and effective operations.
- Profitable clients, those with a need who will pay the right price.
- High levels of client satisfaction.
- Cost effective ways to acquire new clients who fit your ‘ideal client profile’.
- Capacity to deal with increased demand (should you wish to grow).
A better understanding of your stakeholders and their relationship with your business will pay significant dividends. Do you really know what they think? How could they help your business?
What is your real need / opportunity? Why do businesses work with Enquir3?
- A need for highly relevant marketing content
- Identify immediate 'cross sell / up sell' opportunities.
- Efficient lead generation through a structured referral process.
- You have an operational issue which needs to be quantified.
- You have a suspicion that something is 'not quite right' and you need to know more.
- You are looking to take on a new supplier, are they as good as they say?
- Developing a 'Joint Venture' you might want to know more.
- Considering a business acquisition, how secure is the client base?
- Do your employees really care about your business?
Take the first step, book your 'Client Engagement Audit' today.
Achieving sustainable growth calls for a focus on clients, but most businesses fail to manage this in an effective and productive manner. With the Enquir3 Business Improvement Programme, you can address the fundamental issues of this and ensure that your business is 'Referral Ready'.
Call us on 0207 100 5180 to find out more.
Do you really understand why your customers buy from you, why they stay with you and how you could help them to buy more?
If you would like to know more please email or contact us on 0207 100 5180.