How many times have you been asked about your New Years' resolutions? It's one of those questions we ask at the beginning of every new year and by the end of the month they will never be heard of again. So this year instead we're asking; what are your priorities?...
Maximising Your Stakeholder Relationships
Who is it that affects or can be affected by the actions of your business? Your 'Stakeholders'.
Your business is unique, but all businesses have the same needs:
- Profitable Clients - those with a need who will pay the right price.
- High levels of client satisfaction (or very low levels of client dissatisfaction).
- Efficient and effective operations delivered in a consistent and repeatable manner.
- A cost effective way to acquire new clients that fit your ‘ideal client profile’.
- If you wish to grow, the capacity to deal with increased demand.
A better understanding of your customers and their relationship with your business will pay significant dividends. Do you really know what your customers think? How could they help your business?
What is your real need / opportunity? Why do businesses work with Enquir3?
- A need for highly relevant marketing content
- Identify immediate 'cross sell / up sell' opportunities.
- Efficient lead generation through a structured referral process.
- You have an operational issue which needs to be quantified.
- You have a suspicion that something is 'not quite right' and you need to know more.
- You are looking to take on a new supplier, are they as good as they say?
- Developing a 'Joint Venture' you might want to know more.
- Considering a business acquisition, how secure is the client base?
- Do your employees really care about your business?
Take the first step, book your 'Client Engagement Audit' today.
Achieving sustainable growth calls for a focus on clients, but most businesses fail to manage this in an effective and productive manner. With the Enquir3 Business Improvement Programme, you can address the fundamental issues of this and ensure that your business is 'Referral Ready'.
Call us on 0207 100 5180 to find out more.
Do you really understand why your customers buy from you, why they stay with you and how you could help them to buy more?
If you would like to know more please email or contact us on 0207 100 5180.