If you would like to find out more about Enquir3, then leave your details and one of the team will be in touch
What does the 'Feedback app' do?
The 'Feedback App' allows a business to collect feedback from their customers in a service environment, e.g. a pub or restaurant. For example, a waiter could pass around a tablet connected to the 'Feedback App', after a table has paid their bill asking if they would kindly provide their feedback.
This feedback is then automatically pushed to the connected websites/ systems, so that the feedback is instantly published and visible.
How can I get the app?
Firstly, you will need to be a customer of Enquir3 with an appropriate system in place for the feedback to be processed via and published with.
Enquir3 will then add your company to the app, so that it can be connected to your device(s). Then all you need to do is simply download the app, select your company and you're all set!
How to download?
The feedback app is currently available on the Apple Store (for iPhones/ iPads etc) and on the Google Play store (android products).
To download the app:
- Navigate to the Apple Store or Google Play store (depending on device).
- Search for 'Enquir3 Feedback'.
- Select the app and choose to download/ install.
- Follow device instructions (e.g. Apple will ask you to sign in to your account).
- Wait for the app to finish downloading.
- Navigate to the app and launch it by clicking on the Enquir3 Feedback icon.
- Select your company from the list.